To download your Aadhaar card...
2) Login to the e-Aadhaar online portal at https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/eDetails.aspx and enter your registration information
(Enrollment Number, Date and Time, Resident Name, and Pincode)
3) Upon entry, wait for the secure One-Time Password via SMS
4) Enter the One-Time Password on the webpage- you will be directed to a page with a “download” button
5) Use your Enrollment Pincode to open the password protected PDF file
6) Print the PDF file by select ctrl+p, or by using the Print command in your browser window
Use the downloaded Aadhaar card for usual benefits and for identification purposes.